- 300 g mung beans
- 350 ml thick coconut milk
- 85 g sugar
- 3-4 eggs, beaten
( Measurements Cooking )
- Rinse the beans well and crack or crush them in a food processor.
- Place and leave the crush/crack beans to soak in cold water overnight.
- Boil the soaked beans in the coconut milk in a closed pan until soft; then drain
- Add the sugar and cook over very low heat until the mixture is thick and leaves the side of the pan cool.
- Shape into little balls.
- Then dip into beaten egg and fry until golden.