- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pandan flavoring
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup coarsely cracked ice
( Cooking Conversions )
- Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, then stir in pandan flavoring.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Divide pineapple and palm seeds among 4 dessert bowls.
- Divide pandan syrup among bowls.
- Add 1/4 cup ice to each bowl.
- Makes 4 servings.
Light, refreshing desserts like this are ideal after a spicy meal.