- 3 large bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
( Measurements Cooking )
- Choose a banana that are not 100% ripe. It means that the banana should have some green highlights on the yellow skin.
- Peel and cut the banana in diagonal direction about 1 inch thick making an oval shape.
- In a saucepan, heat coconut milk, sugar and salt on a high heat while stirring occasionally until the sugar is melted and the coconut milk is just beginning to boil (this usually happen about 3 mins)
- Add banana pieces to the hot coconut milk and fold in.
- Lower heat to medium and let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes or banana is softened considerably.
- When its done, the dessert is ready to serve.
- It can be served immediately or after it is cooled down.
- You can refrigerate the leftover and rewarmed it the next day in a microwave.