- 4 finely chopped spring onions
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbasp soy sauce
- 2 lemon-grass stalks, finely chopped with outer leaves removed
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesami oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 pork steaks
- lime wedges, to garnish
( Conversion Tables for Cooking )
Cooking Procedures :
TO MAKE MARINADE
- Place the garlic, pepper, sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, lemon-grass, spring onions and coconut milk in a large shallow dish and mix well to combine.
- Turn the pork steaks in the marinade, cover the dish with clingfilm and place in the refreigerator for 1 hour.
- Grill the pork steaks under a preheated grill or over charcoal, for five (5) minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve with salad or stir-fried vegetables.