- 1 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 tbsp. chili oil
- 1 lb / 450 g pork fillet, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp. green chili sauce
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1-inch / 2.5-cm piece fresh ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. Thai soy sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 4 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- cooked flat rice noodles, to serve
( Metric Cooking Conversion )
Heat both the oils in a wok. Add the pork, in batches, and stir-fry until browned all over. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the chili sauce, scallions, and ginger to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the bell peppers and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
Return the meat to the wok, stir well, and add the fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, then stir in the chopped parsley and serve with flat rice noodles.