makes 3-4 servings
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh gingerroot, chopped or slivered
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
( Food Measurement Conversion )
In a small bowl, combine chicken stock, oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar; stir to combine, or until sugar dissolved. Set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry chicken for 3 minutes. Add ginger, onion and bell peppers; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add sauce mixture; stirring, cook for 2 minutes, or until chicken is done. Add green onions; toss to combine.
Garnish with cilantro. Serve with steamed rice and cucumber slices.