makes 5-6 servings
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh red chilies
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in 1/4-inch / 5-mm strips
- 1 carrot, cut in matchsticks
- 1 cup sliced beans, cut in 1/2-inch / 1-cm lengths
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
( Kitchen Conversion )
Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Add garlic and chilies and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Increase heat to high. Add carrot, beans, red pepper and corn and stir-fry for 4 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender and chicken is cooked.
Add coconut milk, oyster sauce, lime juice and fish sauce. Toss to combine until heated through.