- 2 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 8 oz / 225 g pork fillet, sliced thinly
- 1-inch / 2.5-cm piece fresh galangal, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 pint / 300 ml / 1-1/4 cups chicken stock
- 4 tbsp. chili sauce
- 4 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 4 oz / 115 g fine green beans
- 4 oz / 115 g / generous 1 cup frozen fava beans
- 4 oz / 115 g string beans, sliced
- crispy noodles, to serve
( Metric Conversion Cooking )
Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the shallots, pork, galangal, and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the chicken stock, chili sauce, and peanut butter, and stir until the peanut butter has melted. Add all the beans and let simmer for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot with crispy noodles.