- 2 Tbsp / 30 ml Oil
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 5-6 dried long Chilies, with or without seeds, chopped
- 4 oz / 120 g Chicken breast, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp / 15 ml Fish sauce
- 1 heaped Tbsp / 20 g roasted Peanuts
- 6-8 small thin French / snap beans, cut in 1 in / 2½ cm pieces
- 3 Tbsp / 45 ml Stock / Broth
- 1 Tbsp / 15 ml light Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp / 15 ml dark Soy sauce
- ¼ Tsp / 1-2 ml Sugar
( Cooking Tables )
- In a wok or frying pan heat the oil until a light haze appears. Fry the garlic until golden brown.
- Add the chilies and stir. Add the chicken meat, stir and cook until the meat is slightly opaque.
- Stirring after each addition, add the remaining ingredients, one by one. Cook for a minute or two, making sure the meat is cooked through, and serve.