- 12 oz / 350 g canned white crabmeat, drained
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
for the dressing
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1-inch / 2.5-cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 lime leaves, torn into pieces
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3-inch / 7.5-cm piece cucumber, chopped
( Cooking Measurement Chart )
Put the crabmeat into a bowl and stir in the scallions and cilantro.
Mix the ingredients for the dressing together. Place the lettuce leaves on a serving platter and sprinkle with the cucumber.
Arrange the crab salad over the leaves and drizzle the dressing over the salad. Serve immediately.