- 2 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- 2 tbsp. Thai green curry paste
- 2 6-oz / 175 g sirloin steaks, sliced thinly
- 2 onions, sliced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped finely
- 8 oz / 225 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 14 fl oz / 400 ml / 1-3/4 cups coconut milk
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, chopped coarsely
- 4 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- few Thai basil leaves
( Kitchen Measuring )
Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the curry paste for 1-2 minutes. Add the meat, in batches if necessary, and stir-fry until starting to brown.
Add the onions, scallions, and shallots, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the broccoli and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Pour in the coconut milk, add the lime leaves, and bring to a boil. Let simmer gently for 8-10 minutes, until the meat is tender. Stir in the chopped cilantro and basil leaves and serve immediately.