for the spice paste
- 6 tbsp. Thai yellow curry paste
- 1/4 pint / 150 ml / 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 14 fl oz / 400 ml / 1-3/4 cups water
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- handful of fresh Thai basil leaves, shredded
- 2 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- 2 onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 6 oz / 175 g baby corn, halved lengthwise
- chopped fresh cilantro
- shredded fresh basil
( Baking Conversion Table )
To make the spice paste, stir-fry the yellow curry paste in a wok for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the yogurt, water, and herbs. Bring to a boil, then let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken and corn and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until the meat and corn are tender.
Stir in the spice paste and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes, until heated through. Serve immediately, garnished with extra herbs if desired.