makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen squid rings
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves and roots, chopped
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- fresh red chili strips, for garnish
( Conversion Chart For Cooking )
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, chopped cilantro, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper; toss to combine. Set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add marinated shrimp with the marinade and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked.
Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and red chili strips.