- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 6 oz / 175 g bok choy, torn into large pieces
- 1/2 savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 shallots, chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. Thai soy sauce
( Food Measurement )
Slash the flesh of the chicken several times and rub the curry paste into each cut. Cover and let chill overnight. Cook in a heavy-bottom pan over medium heat or on a grill pan for 5-6 minutes, turning once or twice, until cooked through. Keep warm.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or large skillet and stir-fry the leaves, bok choy, and cabbage until just wilted. Add the remaining oil, shallots, and garlic, and stir-fry until just tender but not browned. Add the vinegar, chili sauce, and soy sauce. Remove from the heat.
Arrange the leaves on 4 serving plates. Slice the chicken, arrange on the salad greens, and drizzle the hot dressing over. Serve immediately.