- 1 Tbsp Vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp Chili oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 small Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 oz / 175 g yard-long Beans, cut into 3-inch lengths
- ¼ pint / 150 ml / 2/3 cup Vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp Thai soy sauce
- 1¾ oz / 50 g / scant 1/3 cup toasted cashews, to garnish
( Measurements in Cooking )
- Heat both the oils in a wok and stir-fry the onion and garlic until softened. Add the curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and beans and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until softened. Pour in the stock and soy sauce and let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the cashews.