- 1 papaya, peeled
- 12 oz / 350 g large cooked shrimp, shelled
for the dressing
- 4 scallions, chopped finely
- 2 freash red chilies, seeded and chopped finely
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. jaggery or soft light brown sugar
- assorted baby salad greens
( Baking Conversion Table )
Scoop the seeds out of the papaya and slice thinly. Stir gently together with the shrimp.
Mix the scallions, chilies, fish sauce, oil, lime juice, and sugar together.
verArrange the salad greens in a bowl and top with the papaya and shrimp. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately