- 1 Tbsp Vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 Tsp Chili oil
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 2 Carrots, sliced thinly
- 2 Zucchinis, sliced thinly
- 4 oz / 115 g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 oz / 115 g White mushrooms, sliced
- 4 oz / 115 g small Bok choy, halved
- 2 Tbsp Jaggery or soft light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Thai soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 3 0z / 75 g / ½ cup Cashews
( Conversion Tables for Cooking )
- Heat both the oils in a wok or skillet and stir-fry the onions for 1-2 minutes, until they start to soften.
- Add the carrots, zucchinis,and broccoli, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, bok choy, sugar, soy sauce, and rice vinegar, and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dry-fry or toast the cashews. Sprinkle the cashews over the stir-fry and serve immediately.