- 2 Tbsp Vegetable or peanut oil
- 6 Scallions, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Fresh chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1 lb / 450 g Zucchinis, cut into thick slices
- 4 oz / 115 g Shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 2 oz / 50 g / ½ cup Bean sprouts
- 3 oz / 75 g / ½ cup Cashews, toasted or dry-fried
- few Chinese chives, chopped
- 4 Tbsp Thai soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Fish sauce
- Rice or noodles, to serve
( Conversion Chart For Cooking )
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet and saute the onions, garlic, and chilies for 1-2 minutes, until softened but not browned.
- Add the zucchinis and mushrooms to the wok and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add the bean sprouts, nuts, chives, and both sauces and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.