- generous 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 fresh red chilies, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 tbsp. Madras curry paste
- 1 lb 2 oz / 500 g lamb fillet, cut into thin strips
- 8 oz / 225 g canned baby corn cobs, drained
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Thai fish sauce
- freshly cooked rice, to serve
( Measurements For Cooking )
Coarsely shred the mint leaves and reserve until required. Heat half the oil in a preheated wok or large skillet. Add the garlic and chilies and cook until soft. Remove and reserve. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, or until soft. Remove and reserve.
Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the lamb, in batches if necessary, and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until cooked through and tender.
Return the onion to the wok with the baby corn cobs, scallions, mint, and fish sauce. Cook until heated through. Sprinkle the garlic and chilies over and serve with rice.