- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Thai yellow curry paste
- 4 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- bunch of watercress or arugula
- 2 zucchinis, cut into short thin sticks
- 1 fresh green chili, seeded and chopped finely
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
( Measurements in Cooking )
Put the eggs in a pan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse in cold water. Shell and halve.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet and saute the onion gently until softened but not browned. Remove from the heat and stir in the curry paste. Let cool sightly before stirring in the yogurt, salt, and half the cilantro. Set the mixture aside.
Arrange the watercress and zucchinis on a platter. Mix the chili, fish sauce, vinegar, and oil together and pour the dressing over the leaves.
Arrange the eggs on top and spoon the yogurt mixture over each one. Garnish with the remaining cilantro over the top and serve immediately.