- 70 g Fish
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp White pepper
- 1 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 100 g Rice flour
- 50 g Sticky rice flour
- 400 ml Water
- 50 g Corn flour
( Baking Conversion Table )
- Grill fish and remove bones then mince finely.
- Fry minced fish for 1 minute then add salt, white pepper, and fish sauce.
- Put rice flour and sticky rice flour into a saucepan then add water and cook over while stirring then add corn flour and stir to mix it in.
- Place fish on a plate then coat it in wheat flour and roll the ball of paste and flatten it in to form a disc.
- Spoon a teaspoon of the fish mixture into the center and fold up to seal then steam for 8 minutes and leave to cool.