- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. Thai soy sauce
- 6 scallions. chopped finely
- 1 fresh red chili, seeded and chopped finely
- 1 tbsp. vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 tbsp. Thai green curry paste
- bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
( Metric Conversion Cooking )
Put the eggs, water, and Thai soy sauce in a bowl. Set aside. Mix together the scallions and chopped chili to form a paste.
Heat half the oil in an 8-inch skillet and pour in half the egg mixture. Tilt to coat the bottom of the skillet evenly and cook until set. Lift out and set aside. Heat the remaining oil and make a second omelet in the same way.
Spread the scallion and chili paste and the curry paste in a thin layer over each omelet and sprinkle the cilantro on top. Roll up tightly. Cut each one in half and then cut each piece on the diagonal in half again. Serve immediately, while still warm.